Governor Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri of Adamawa State has established a media team comprising 47 aides. The media team is comprised of two Special Advisers, ten Senior Special Assistants, and 35 Special Assistants dedicated to social media and content creation.
1. Hon. Garba Dirbunde, Special Adviser, Local Government Affairs
2. Hon. Wakili Aliyu Garko, Special Adviser, Diaspora Matters
3. Air Commodore Yusha’u Salisu Tudunwada Wada, Rtd. Special Adviser, Joint Security Services
4. Hon. Musa Ado Tsamiya, Special Adviser, Drainages
5. Gwani Musa Falaki, Special Adviser, Religious Affairs II
6. Dr. Sulaiman Wali Sani Mni, Special Adviser, Civil Service Matters
7. Prof. Auwalu Arzai, Special Adviser, Higher Education
8. Hon. Ahmad Sawaba, Special Adviser, Wildlife Conservation
9. Alh. Tajuddeen Gambo, Special Adviser, Education
10. Hon. Baba Abubakar Umar, Special Adviser Private and Voluntary Schools.”
The Chief Press Secretary clarified that the appointments were based on merit, loyalty, and commitment to serve thegoodpeopleofKanostate.